Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff, Following is a brief outline of the changes we have made to protocols and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We have incorporated 7 big Certified HEPA filter Air purifiers to the practice to purify the office air 9-10 times per hour. They can capture Viruses as small as .005 Micron. The filtration efficiency is up to 99.97%.
- We have incorporated Dental External Oral Suction Device (DES) and Iso Dry to reduce the risk of cross-contamination between doctors &patients, to reduce droplets and aerosol, and protect respiratory health.
- Before your appointment, we will send you a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at our office in a special “Patient Screening” location which will be clearly marked outside our office.
- We will take and record your temperature by touchless thermometer upon arrival at our office as a part of the screening process.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- We will ask you to call us when you arrive so that we may let you know when we are ready to see you at the screening area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment to ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
- We may ask that you wait in the car before your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
- We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment.
If you have any urgent questions or concerns, please feel free to call (714) 547-9411 or email us [email protected]. Doctor Maryam and team members are available to help.